How to rent a car in Dubai
Dubai is a luxurious and modern tourist city, where there is no winter, spring or autumn. It’s always summer! Of course, in summer the heat is 50-degree, but from early autumn, throughout the winter and until late spring, the country has excellent weather and a great time for a tourist trip.
The city has developed greatly over several decades and turned into a modern technological megapolis:
- high-class multi-kilometer metro line with smart trains without a driver;
- well-developed transport system: river and railway trams, buses, metro, taxi;
- stranded in the sky multi-storey buildings and business centers with a height of several hundred floors;
- one of the best roads and highways in the world in terms of quality of coverage, marking and thoughtful solutions;
- first-class education in kindergartens, schools and higher educational institutions;
- A huge number of entertainment facilities: parks, promenade embankments, shopping centers, beaches, attractions and much more.
The best beaches in the whole UAE are in Dubai. They divide the coastal zones into wild ones, where they do not specially put infrastructure and preserve a pristine wild place, and modern developed beaches, where there are volleyball game zones, running tracks, showers, cafes and restaurants and much more.
Attractions are one of the best and most impressive too. For example, recently in the vicinity of the famous area of Dubai Marina, the largest Ferris wheel was built. You can also visit the parks of dinosaurs and butterflies, cities around the world, the famous park with Ferrari attractions (though it located in Abu Dhabi, two hours from the tourist capital), a zoo, water park and other interesting and modern entertainment places.
The height of the tower of Burj Khalifa reaches almost one kilometer, to be precise, 828 meters. This is an incredible construction – the top of engineering and construction thought, embodied. It is located directly at the Dubai Mall, which houses a large musical fountain with musical and light effects. And directly inside the shopping center there was a huge aquarium with a height of four-flor house.
Have time to visit the exhibition of sports and vintage cars, take a walk in the shopping center Emirates, visit the Sheikh Zayd Mosque, relax on the beach in Abu Dhabi and visit the local zoo.
Usually, tourists arrive in Dubai for a couple of weeks and move on their own, on public transport or a taxi. So, of course, it’s simply impossible to see all the above-mentioned sights and others not included in the survey, and it’s expensive if you constantly take a taxi. And what about trips to the neighboring emirate, so generally – uncomfortable and unreasonably expensive.
Therefore, we recommend renting a car in Dubai for the entire period of stay or for the period when you want to go to another emirate or to a place located on the outskirts of the city.
Advantages of renting a car in Dubai
Not to mention the saved time and money, also on the face of the obvious advantages:
- Cheap fuel cost, on average, 2.5 dirhams per liter – this is about 50 euro-kopecks, or 40 Russian rubles.
- Rent of budget, elite, business and sports cars, on average, is cheaper by 20-30% of any European country.
- Free roads, except for Salik plots, but there are only few tolls and there is always a detour.
Rent a car in Dubai is very simple, it is enough to have an international driving license or national driving license of your country. Thus, you can rent a car for your internal rights. Also good news for tourists: now arriving in Dubai, it is not necessary to do a visa – all the necessary procedures you can make at the customs border.
In the rental car you can safely move around the city without haste, without fear of being late anywhere and visiting attractions anywhere in the UAE.
What places can be visited on a rented car
The best beaches in the entire UAE are in Dubai. Coastal zones are divided into wild, where the infrastructure is not specifically turned on and preserve the pristine wild place, and modern developed beaches, where there are volleyball zones, jogging tracks, showers, cafes and restaurants, and much more.
The rides are also one of the best and most impressive. For example, recently the largest Ferris wheel was built near the famous Dubai Marina district. You can also visit the parks of dinosaurs and butterflies, cities around the world, the famous amusement park Ferrari (although it is located in Abu Dhabi, two hours away from the tourist capital), a zoo, a water park and other interesting and modern entertainment places.
Have time to visit the exhibition of sports and vintage cars, take a walk in the Mall of the Emirates, visit the Sheikh Zayed mosque, relax on the beach in Abu Dhabi and visit the local zoo.
The height of the Burj Khalifa Tower reaches almost one kilometer, to be exact, 828 meters. This incredible building is the height of engineering and construction thought embodied in reality. It is located directly at the Dubai Mall, where a large musical fountain with musical and lighting effects is located. And directly inside the shopping center there is a huge aquarium with a height of four-storey house.
So, you can summarize the places that are recommended in the first place to visit in Dubai:
- The highest residential tower in the world is the Burj Khalifa and with it a singing living fountain. Located in the heart of the city, the Dubai-Mol metro station. Near a large shopping center, many restaurants around the fountain and other entertainment.
- At least 3 popular beaches: along the perimeter of Dubai Marina, behind Jumeirah Palm (Dubai College bus stop) and Umm Suqeim 1 public transport stop.
- Dinosaur Park, flowers and light, which are nearby from each other.
- Old Town near the international airport, where there are markets for gold, carpets, etc.
- Great amusement parks: Global Village and IMG Worlds of Adventure.
- Waterparks: Aquaventure Waterpark and Wild Wadi Water Park.
This is not the whole list of interesting and beautiful places in Dubai. For example, it is also recommended to visit the Dubai Marina area, where you can stroll along an artificial water channel filled with yachts and boats, and also explore the area on river trams.